INNOVATEC in the 2nd HEIRRI Conference
The 2nd HEIRRI Conference ‘Education towards a responsible society, transforming universities through RRI’ will present the results of nearly three years of project activities designed to promote the integration of Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) within the education of scientists, engineers and other professionals involved in the R&D process. As project partner, Innovatec will actively participate in this event, which will be held in Vienna on next 27 April 2018.
Free registration is now open. Please, fill in this form with your personal information.
- Vincent Blok, Assistant Professor in sustainable entrepreneurship, business ethics and responsible innovation at the Management Studies Chair Group, Wageningen University
- Philippe Galiay,Head of Sector ‘Mainstreaming Responsible Research and Innovation in Horizon 2020 and the European Research Area’, European Commission Research and Innovation Directorate-General
- Rolf Tarrach, President of the European University Association (EUA)
Participants, including high-level education representatives, academics, industry, international associations and other stakeholders, will have the opportunity to discuss the HEIRRI training programmes and their piloting, to join debates on the future of RRI in Europe and beyond, to discover other initiatives on RRI training, and to engage in multidisciplinary sessions. A combination of keynote talks, parallel thematic sessions, RRI initiatives speed dating and a poster session are bound to make for an engaging and enriching event. This conference will also allow for networking, all under one roof in the heart of Europe: Vienna. Have a look at the:
– welcome note from the HEIRRI coordinator
– preliminary conference programme
– keynote speakers