INNOVATEC has a multidisciplinary staff that holds a broad experience in science, technology and innovation and can offer professional and qualified services in the following areas:
COORDINATION AND PARTICIPATION IN HORIZON 2020 PROJECTS
The new EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation HORIZON 2020 (H2020) will provide financial support for Research, Development and Innovation projects for the period 2014-2020. First calls are expected to be launched at the beginning of 2014.
INNOVATEC offers coordinators of future H2020 proposals support to plan and prepare a competitive and winning proposal. INNOVATEC has a proven experience in FP7 projects (both as coordinators and as partners) and an in-depth knowledge of the internal evaluation procedures of the EC and can participate as partners organizing and implementing the dissemination plan and project website.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MONITORING AND EVALUATION PLANS
Monitoring and evaluation of research projects and programmes is becoming an integral part of science, technology and innovation policies and needs to be implemented at all levels of the research cycle (projects, programmes, strategies) by funding organizations. The need to account for public spending and to demonstrate the benefits of funding research to society are important factors encouraging research funding bodies to demonstrate the outcomes of their research.
INNOVATEC provides monitoring and evaluation consulting services to funding agencies, ministries and regional bodies, with expertise in the following areas:
- Development of web-based monitoring tools to capture and store research results.
- Design, development and implementation of Monitoring and evaluation systems, including the definition of ad-hoc indicators to measure performance against specific objectives and the necessary tools to measure them.
- Impact evaluation of research programmes.
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) plans for Smart Specialisation Strategies (RIS3).
INNOVATEC offers research-based consultancy. We carry out research projects to gain knowledge and capacity to better understand the difficulties that evaluation research entails, the specificities R&D activities and the impact that research interventions can produce. INNOVATEC is coordinator of the FP7 research project EVAL-HEALTH (link), which has the objective of developing methodologies to monitor and evaluate the impact of EU funded public health interventions in developing countries, including research projects.
OTHER SPECIALIZED SERVICES
INNOVATEC is continuously adapting to new research and innovation needs trying to update its service offer accordingly. Now, some of the new specialized services provided by INNOVATEC are:
- Design and development of plans and actions aimed at promoting Responsible Research Innovation (RRI) practices in research organizations and private companies.
- Participation, involvement and counseling in the development and performance of International Research Infrastructure projects and activities.
- Design and implementation of dissemination plans in order to effectively and timely translate results of research projects. As a means of maximizing the impact of research, dissemination was considered a key issue in FP7 framework and will keep being the same in the new Horizon 2020.
- Support and guidance services to develop the M&E plan required in Smart Specialisation Strategies (RIS3) for accessing to European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) financing public investments during 2014-2020.
- The development of national and regional Smart Specialisation Strategies for Research and Innovation (RIS3 Strategies) by EU states and regions is a previous condition of accessing to European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) financing in order to support public investments of this field during 2014-2020.
Please, contact us to inform about your needs: email@example.com